Another simple, but good jerky recipe. I need to come up with more exotic jerky recipes.
Beef jerky1 cup teriyaki glaze
3/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
1 tbsp ginger
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 lb sliced beef round or sirloin - about 1/4 inch, trimmed and cut into moderate-sized pieces
- Mix all the ingredients except the beef.
- Add in the beef making sure it is well coated
- Refrigerate overnight
- Place the beef on dehydrateon racks, and place them in the Ninja
- Set to dehydrate, 150 F and 7 hours
- Depending how you like it, it takes 5 to 7 hours
This drives Ragnar crazy.
Note: This recipe is not for long term storage.